Child is very tired, lethargic, no fever. What is going on?

My almost 3 year old son came home from school very tired yesterday...he hadn t taken his nap so it wasnt that strange. He was OUT by 5:30 and slept through the night. We woke up at 7 but he is still lethargic ...he says he s tired but has no fever or no other symptoms. He s like a little wet rag. What can be going on? Do I need to worry?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query,
Nothing to worry as there are no other sypmtoms are associated with.
As he tired and not taken his nap, he was sleepy and could have slept for this long duration as the age group children play excessively at school and will slept with tiredness at home.
When he wakes up look for any concerning symptom of illness and if it is like that consult your Pediatrician.
Hope I have answered your querry.