Child is very quiet and mild, feels frightened in normal situations. Suggestions?

hi sir, my daughter is 4 years old and very soft type, and very cool, she feels fright in normal reasons, one time we make a tour in sea spot and we bath in sea and after that when she see sea in TV she said we dont go that spot further, one time we went in zoo and see Tiger and lion etc, and when she see Tiger or lion then she said i don t go in zoo further, she feels fright in any reasons, so sir what can i do now.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
I appreciate your concern.
this is a normal behavior in pre school age.,children react to unfamiliar situation and places in their own ways.I advise you to be patient with her,give her time to understand all this by her own.
As she grows up her behavior will change and it will be easy for her to adapt to such situations.
God bless.