Child is underweight, has stomach ache, blood and mucus in stools, grey stools. Allergy related?

My 6 year old son has been tested for celiac disease and was neg. he has also had a colonoscopy and a test of the upper colon. they did find a few things wrong. my doc is 80 percent sure he has crhons or something called EGE. He is under weight and complains alot of stomach aches, he has had blood in his stools and mucus . today he had grey / clay looking stool with mucus .im concerned.could this be allergy related? I have not seen an allergist yet. my doc says on a scale from 1 to 10. he like a 1 so no medication till things get worse. My doctor did recommend puttiong him on a chrons medication first to see if that helps. i dont want my child to be a lab rat and feel this is the wrong approach if you are not a 100percent sure what it is. so my question is what do i do next. getting desperate to find out whats wrong with him :(
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012