Child is tired, has fainted, bloated stomach, has sugar problem. Diagnosis?

Hi, This is for my maid who is helping me at home. Her 4 yrs. old daughter seems to be so tired for past one week and two days before she fainted and her stomach seems to be blotted so badly during that time. She has taken to the hospital soon and she seems to be better after some time...Still was looking so tired and was not active .laying down on bed and sleeping.. At times open her eyes and just stare on everybody and go back to sleep.. Now she has been admitted to a hospital (Government Hospital)again and the doctor told them that she is having sugar problems. My maid Lakshmi is an illiterate and she don t even know what to ask her doctor and how to proceed with the diagnostics. Wants some useful advice to help her with the situation…
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013