Child is sweating on forehead and neck, no fever. Had gastro. Should I be worried?

hi my 2 year old has had gastro since Sunday it is Friday now he hasn t vomited since Sunday just had the runsuccessful, he s been eating fine and went to the drs today and she said we should ne fine and he s hydrated but have gone to check on him now while he s sleeping and he s all sweaty around his forehead and neck etc but no temp its a normal spring night and he is a hot boy but should i be worried?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012
hello, there should not be any reason to worry at present as your child is doing fine, accepting food normally and is active. some times the sweating is also there when you unknowingly overcloth the child, even when it not so cold. so as long as the child behaves normal its not a reason to worry, but keep close watch on any temperature spike as generally fever subsides with sweating as a normal physiology. thanks