Child is restless. History of taking Zifi, Levera, Trioptal. Can Zifi be continued?

my daughter was surrering from chesf inf had respiratory distress and found influenza a + had fever cold and cough and from last 10 days has been admitted for seven days she had viral nemuonia she was treated with cefotaxim , azethral and meftal p sos was on anamol suooositery 6 hourly was nabulizing with levolin and budecott 4 hourly. now dischaged with no fever cough+ suggested for nebulization and zifi 50 other hand she is taking anti convelsunt syp levera . 6 ml twice daily syp trioptal 12 drops twice daily tab gardinal 22 mg daily she was on the same drug from last four mafter taking onths and her fits were under control with high fever (2 .05 f) she had recuring episodes of fits nw with medication it is controlled but child is quite restless when awakes turns her head left to right so restless how is the drug zifi how the child feels plz suggest shall i continue with zifi if the fever is settled
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013