Child is passing gas, has green hard stools. Recovered from ear infection and roseola

I have a 1 year old girl, 19 ibs , been good health, just got over an ear infection and roseola . She was on soy formula and when we transistioned her to whole milk we mixed the two and slowly weaned off the formula and has not had any troubles with it. Since Wed night she has been waking up crying, arching her back, letting out gas, and not going back to sleep until it passes or she is so exhausted she falls asleep and continues to pass gas. I am not sure if she may have acid reflux , lactose intolerant or what. She has had harder green stools, no crying when she does pass stools and in the past was not much a juice drinker. What might be some of your thoughts?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012