Child is losing weight and appetite, had fever and worms in stool. Worried

Hello Dr. For the past few weeks my 9.5 montn old baby girl has been losing weight and her appetite . A few days ago she began running a fever and yesterday i sae a mass amount of white worms in her stool . I took her to the hospital and all they did was take a urine sample for urinary track infection which was fine and told me to follow up with her pediatrician . Today the worms in her feces were worse and more visible so i took her to the dr and asked to get a stool sample. They said it can take up to 72 hrs for results and i am very worried. I am taking her to the ER today in hopes for more immediate answers and treatment. Her drs are at south . . Can yoy. s and i am not pleased at their lack of urgency and being tokd i suffer from. Anxiety
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012