Child is irresponsible, misbehaving, dominating, lies, negligent

Dear Doctor..This regarding the my nine year child, not at all taking care of things belongs to her, interested to find out others mistakes, searching leadership, no regrets if anything done wrongly and moreover today she took ear rings from a shopping center and they found from her. Always telling lies for a simple things. While giving advise, she will not listening. These happening from since two years. Please advise for this matter.not ta
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013