Child is febrile and vomits all medicines prescribed for fever, cough, runny nose, also on nebulization. Should I hospitalize him?

my son 2.5 yrs old is having high grade fever , cough since 3 days, runny nose since 2 days. he was prescribed syp amox-clav bid 5 ml two times a day, syp bricarex 5 ml 3 times a day and syp ibugesic plus when he had fever. today on the 3rd day the fever is persistent. he is being nebulised since today with asthalin every 2 hrs and budecort evry 4 hrs. he is febrile and vomits out all the medication . should i hospitalise him?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012