Child is anemic with low body temperature and supraventricular tachycardia attacks. Any thoughts?

My six year old son has looked very pale for the last couple of months. He also has dark circles around his eyes. We also just found out that he has Superventicular tachycardia attacks. Has had 2 sinusitis infections recently and is anemic. He also has been having low body temperatures. Is there something that could tie all of this together. He was born with the SVT when he was a baby and had the ablation surgery done but it appears that it has come back. I was just wanting to see what you thought because I m concerned about him.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013