Child injured knee. Has swelling and pain. Cant put weight on knee. Class II sprain?

Hello, My daughter injured her knee 3 days ago doing a triple twist. She has had an x-ray which was free of any fractures . Also she was told by a general doctor that the 4 major ligaments felt intact. However she has swelling around the knee with mild pain but no discoloration. The injury appears to be more towards the inside of the knee. Her knee feels unstable and she can t put much weight on it. Does this seems typical of a class II sprain? We do plan to see a specialist. Thank you,
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013