Child inhaled air freshener. What to do?

Hello, I just found my daughter playing with an air wick air freshner bottle it is one that you keep open a little and the liquid goes on a wick to make your house smell good, well I seen she dumped it all over the floor however I noticed her breath smells like the fragrance, the bottle states to give her a full glass of water after rinsing her mouth, I did that and she seems fine should I take her in to the ER
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
Hello I have gone through your complaints. There is no need to worry if your child doesn't have any abdominal pain or vomiting. Some times they may have noisy breathing like what we way wheezing episodes if they are hyper responsive. If no such complaints then you can watch and wait.
Thank you. Good day