Child hurt neck, swallowing and yawning painful, difficulty breathing. What could be wrong?

My 4 year old daughter reported to me after school that she was pushed off of a tricycle at school by another student. She noted that it hurt her neck as she reports landing on the front of her neck with head back. She does not have any abrasions or apparent bruising or swelling , but is not willing to eat because swallowing hurts as does yawning. She was later playing with her sister and her neck was bumped and she screamed in pain and had difficulty breathing for a moment. What could be wrong. There are no obvious deformities and rotation is normal sitting up from laying down hurts but can be performed
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012