Child hurt back after slipping on the stairs. On Motrin, tylenol. Having discomfort while breathing. Suggestions?

My 10 year old daughter slipped on the stairs this morning and hurt her back. She banged the center of her back against one of the stairs. She is laying flat on the floor with feet elevated. We have given her motrin and tylenol . She is fairly comfortable, but is having discomfort when she breathes. I am wondering if a trip to the ER is warrented, as I think the trip would cause much more discomfort.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013