Child hospitalized dengue fever, low BP, told not sure till when he will withstand BP without fluids

sir my name is pramod leaving in bangalore my child name called aditya aged 9 years suffering from dengue fever admitted in ms ramaiah hospital bang. yesterday and his platelett count 1.75lakh but he is in icu bcz his bp is very low and only through medicine fluid he is ok but the doctor informed me is they cant tell anything up to he can able to withstand bp without fluids i am very scared so plz suggest me wat to do
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013