Child hit on forehead, bump appeared, bruising around eyes, no pain. Should go to emergency room?

Hello, my 4 year old child felt on a bed footboard against his forehead . A large bump immediately appeared. The injury happened last Friday. Since then he is not complaining about any pain and is feeling fine. Right now (almost a week later after the injury) I noticed bruising around his inner corners of both eyes. I want to take him to a doctor tomorrow morning since he has not been checked. Should I take him to the emergency room tonight?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012