Child hit head, tired for nap. What should I look for?

my one year old grandson fell off the couch, I did not see him hit his head but it sounded like he hit against the coffee table, there are no marks to indicate that he hit anywhere it s just that I heard the sound. He was already tired and ready for his nap so I don t really know what I should look for to make sure he is ok. Please let me know what to look for.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012

Thank you for your query.

The way you describe the situation I do not think that you need to worry unnecessarily. You should watch for:
1. Vomitings
2. Drowsiness or irritability which is increasing
If any of the above symptoms develop then you need to consult your doctor.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction. Please do revert back if you need any clarifications.

Wishing your grandson all the best.