Child hit head after tripping. Later complaining of headache, vomitting twice. See a doctor?

My 4 year old girl hit her head around 4:30 CST. She tripped over the threshold and fell (porch is same level as door). She only cried for a minute or so. We went for a bike ride and she was fine. Went into town, book store, etc... On the way home she complained about her head hurting. She was not hungry during dinner and I gave her a dosage of amoxicillin ( ear infection , day 6). Shortly after aprox 8:30 she threw up. She laid down and has since gotten up and thrown up twice. Should I take her to the er?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012