Child hit bridge of nose. Was black and swollen. Still have lump. Can online doctor help?

My son of 2 yrs old hit the bridge of his nose on our window sill. It was slightly black and blue and swelled up pretty good. It has been 3 days now and he still has a bit of a lump. I see a lot on the internet about calcium deposit and then I see some on a heamatoma. Is there anything to check for to determine if he really needs to go to the doctor. He is acting normal and sleeps about as well as he ever does still.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
This seems to be just a mild contusion and if it is subsiding on its own. You need not do anything except for cold water compression on the affected area. It should subside by another 2 or 3 days.