Child head on floor. Has spot on head, headache and stomach pain. Normal?

My 3-year-old son jumped off of a chair and hit the front left side of his head on the hardwood floor. He seemed a bit disoriented after and cried really hard. After he calmed down, he behaved normally. An hour later, he now says that he has a headache . He also says his stomach hurts. He did not vomit and his behavior is still normal. The spot he hit is red with little red dots covering it. Should I take him to the ER, or is this normal for a minor head injury?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013