Child head hit floor, bump formed. Active, eating fine, little fussy. Should I be worried?

My 5 month old hit the floor and bump his head thursday. He was fine besides crying obviously. The next day friday He has a squish bump about the size of two quarters. It s swollen doesn t look bruised. He did not vomit he is eating fine and playing fine but is a little fussy. I called a doctor Friday as soon as I noticed the bump and the on call doctor said he can t be sure what to tell me cause he can t see it and to just watch it and call back if it vomits or eyes are dilated.as a mom I am worrying myself to death reading all these seem to be fine at first die later or serious brain injury Internet stories. I haven t went to the e.r cause the doctor said he should be fine but I need a second opinion before I run myself nuts with worry.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013