Child head hit a tree in an accident. Momentary loss of consciousness, headache deep inside. Suggestions?

Hello, my daughter hit her head (left side by her ear) against a tree in a snowboarding accident. She may have had a momentary loss of consciousness though she isn t sure. Other than being sore, she was fine until three days later when she developed a headache . Never had one like this before - says it s deep inside her head towards the back. She woke up with it still today making this day 2 of the headache. No other symptoms. How should I advise her at this point?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013