Child having zit-like rash on the groin area post tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy, taking antibiotics. Is it normal?

My 7 year old daughter had a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy on Friday morning, and today while I was helping her bathe, I noticed she has a rash forming in her groin area. One sort of looks like a zit and the other looked like a chickenpox blister . I dabbed it with some witch AAAAAAA and it popped... Is this something I should take her to the E.R. over or is this normal? Should I call her pedi first thing in the morning? She is on antibiotics.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012