Child having wheezing, skin allergy on hands, limbs. Matter of concern?

hello doctor , my daughter is 5 1/2 years old . she is having wheezing disorder ( breathing problem) since 2years . now i have seen some skin allergy on her hands and face ,legs . i consulted skin specialist. doctor told me this is asthama of skin . and prescribed practin syup 2 times in a day . i want to know about this. what is the actual situation. does my child have some serious problem. i am worried . pl suggest the treatment .
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013