Child having weight loss, skinny look after stopping olimet. Can she continue Olimet for gaining weight?

my daughter was taking olimelt 2.5 mg and axepta under psychiatrist s prescription for 3 to 4 years continuously. now she is 13 years old she was very puny before taking these medicines but became normal and little bit fleshy and lokked healthier. now she is asked to stop medicines gradually . its more than a year she is out of medicines but she has become too skinny and very weak to look at. can she continue taking olimelt alone to gain weight because no other medicines or food has helped to regain weight please answer
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012