Child having watery, smelly motions, low appetite and vomiting, is usually constipated, on Ofloxacin, Ornidazole. Safe treatment?

My four year old son is having watery + smelly motions (2-3) times for two days.He has a low appetite and had a round of vomiting today.He is otherwise slightly on the constipated side so we find this condition unusual.I have put him on Ofloxacin & Ornidazole suspension along with Colicure ( for stomachache) on doctor s advice.Kindly indicate if it is a safe treatment to take.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012