Child having watery poo, wet underwear, mucus/jelly like liquid in pants, stomach ache. Had pneumonia. Do we need to see doctor?

My 4 yr old boy complained of having done watery poo and having wet underwear and i looked and there was a clear, mucus/jelly like liquid in his pants. Since then he has rushed to the potty and done small amounts of the same stuff 2 or 3 times. eaten well today and been well although complaining of stomach ache whilst on the potty. He has had pneumonia for a couple of weeks and had 2 courses of anti biotics which he finished 7 days ago. what is it and does he need to go to a doctor ?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013