Child having watery green stool with mucus, fever, stomach ache. Giving gramogyl. what could be the cause?

Dr My son is 3 yrs and 6 months old and for the past 4 days he is passing green colour stools which is mucual in nature. first day it is watery and he had slight fever and stomach ache. But 2 second day he passed little bit of green stool off and then. I consulted a paediatrician . she gave him gramogly and Z and D. Now the motion has become bit thick but mucal & green in nature , no stomach pain and he is eating and playing normally. he ate lot of mangos. what could be the cause?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
this is stomach infection

can be due to mangoes which are usually sparkeled with chemicals and chidren stomach is senstive