Child having vomitting, stomach pain, restless, low fever, ears and cheeks red. Suggestions?

My 6 year Daughter has been sick for 3 days throwing up everything she eats or drinks the first couple days it was mostly bile or mucas today I thought she was better she finally started to eat something and the last 3 hours she has thrown up 5 times she says her stomach hurts and she is very restless almost rocking herself back and fourth while lying down she has had a low grade fever or at least her ears and Cheeks have been beat red i thought we should have taken her into an urgent care center but my husband said take her tomm any suggestions? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012