Child having vomitting, stomach cramps. passed mucous in stools after breakfast. Semi-solid stools after taking Ondansetron. Suggestions?

My 5 year 4 month old daughter woke up early in the morning at 4 irritated and puked after 5 minutes and then again after one hour and then slept sound and then again vomited at around 7 in the morning with very less residual and then also started complaining of abdominal cramps and pain and went for toilet with normal stools . Later she ate breakfast of potato, cauliflower and a bread which after 30 minutes she vomited all and then passed mucus stools in her pants. Every time she puked she complained of abdominal cramp and twisted. Later in the afternoon, I gave her Sporlac and then two 5 ml dosage of Emeset (Ondansetron) at 2 hour interval. She went for toilet and had semi-solid stools after a span of 6 hours. Please suggest.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013