Child having vomitting problem since birth. Vomitting brown fluids, complete dehydration, hospitalised. High CRP, urea, bicarbonate. Low glucose. Serious?

My son is4.5yrs he has vomiting problem since birth buth of late it has become worse ,there have 2 episodes with 5 months gap he started vomiting brown fluids n becomes completely dehydrated that we need to hospitaliz n reports are not normal. CRP is 125- glucose is low urea is high even the bicarbonate is high is there any serious problem with my child.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013