Child having vomitting, high WBC count, infection as per reports, prescribed medicines. Medicines help to reduce WBC count?

My son 3 and half year old, he has been suffering from vomtings for the past 15 days recurrently..some times he vomted in yellowish color..he just vomted what ever he consumed..we consulted doctor and suggested to take the tests of CBP,CUE,PARASITE F/V, CRP and WIDAL TEST and got the results today and test results are in the below way: CBP: HB%: 11.7 PCU 35.4 RBC 4.65 WBC: 23,400 PLT: 5,0,6000 URINE test result is normal except Pus Cell is 02-04 / hpf CRP is 1.4 mg/l and other test are normal.. By seeing the above test results, my docotor told me that, my kid having some infection on blood ..and he has more WBC count..that s why he got the vomtings and some times he vomted in yellowish color.. he prescribed the following medicines: Emeset (5mg/2mg) - 3.5 ml thrice per day Oflox 100 - 5 ml two time per day for 5 days Enterogermina - 2 times for 3 days we have given two doses today and didn t have any vomtings today but mid-night he got dry cough and for some period he felt itching and later we have given kufril cough syrup for dry cough and now he is sleeping.. I am just asking, did he get any side effect due the above medicine. and also suggest me ,will the above prescribed medicines help him to reduce the high wbc count and also cure his problem.. please look at the above test reports and provide your openion..
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012