Child having vomiting, loose stools and fever. Treated for urinary infection. Symptoms persisting. Concerned

My six year old has been sick for the last week, she was vomiting , loss stool , and fever . She was seen at the doctors, and treated for a urinary infection, they also said she had a head cold . Starting this morning she has now been complaining her leg hurts. She didn t want to walk on it this morning but as the day went on she appeared fine, now she s complaint again tonight. Should I be concerned
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013