Child having urinary infection. Not cured by norfloxacin. What treatment should be done?

I am Madhu from India(hot, tropical climate now). My child 7 months, having urinalry infection. (Morganella Morganii and Enterococcus Faecalis ) = 10,000 colonies per ml. Currently we are administrating drug ( Norfloxacin for 7 days). Now need to go for another urine culture . Please let know if 10,000 colonies in babies are serious ?, how long it would stay ? Administered drug is helpful here ?, because she is still urinating. Please suggust some good practice and actions to take. I dont want my baby to take any injections at this stage for ill health. ;(
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012