Child having tooth abscess. Taking amoxicillin. Have stomach pains. Is the infection spreading to the body?

My 5 year old daughter has an abcess tooth confirmed by X-ray and was prescribed amoxicillin but She took the medication for one day before it spilled over had to wait to get a refill three days The bump on her gums has been there about two weeks on the abscess tooth And she is complaining of stomach pains. I m so nervous should I take her to an emergency Dentist appt or try to get another refill from her dentist? Should the tooth be pulled immediately Without her taking the meds I just don t want the infection to spread Are stomach pains a sign that the infection has spread into her body or Bloodstream?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012