Child having throbbing in testicles with lying on stomach, has prolactin producing tumor on pituitary gland. Normal?

Hello. My son has a prolactin producing tumor on his pituitary gland . I m sure you know that causes his breast to be enlarged and his pituitary does not function at all. He takes a lot of meds but just turning 13 the doc has put him on a regimen of low dose testosterone shots. He will have these for 3 months. He told me today he is experiencing throbbing in his testicles when he lays on his stomache. My question is, Is this normal?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012