Child having throat congestion, vomiting phlegm and high fever. On vomikind, dolo 250, moxclav bd. Voice changing

Hello Doctor, my baby is 6 months old, she is suffering for three days from troth congestion, vomiting bring out phloem and high fever . Doctor has suggested Vomikind syrup 5ml morning and evening + Dolo 250 suspension 5ml every four hours + Moxclav BD 228.5 mg 5ml morning and evening + mucolite drops 0.5 ml morning and evening. The problem is my daughter has started reacting and her voice is changed. Iam so worried what is she suffering with and is the prescribed medicine right? Please suggest !
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012