Child having thick mucous in nose, thick crusts, streaks of blood. Also, has itchy, sore rash on bum. Reason?

My four year old has a very thick mucus comming from nose , his nose is very sore at the entrance. He wakes on a morning and both nasal entrance are completely crusted over to the point I have to use a cotton bud to break through it so he can blow his now. Its been like this for about a week. To begin with it was dark yellow, I started using Hydra sense and its now white (sometimes with streaks of blood when he blows). Now for the last two days he has developed a rash on his bum which is sore and itchy, looks like red pimples with whiteheads.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012