Child having sudden onset of extreme tiredness, high fever, weakness, no other signs. What could it be?

My daughter is 4.5 years old. She s had a sudden onset of extreme tiredness, and a high temp. Her temp. started at 37.3 degrees C, and slowly risen (over a few hours now) to 38.7 degrees C. She is very tired, has fallen asleep, woken again and now in her bed asleep. She complains she cant walk and dropped to the floor so I carried her to bed. She has no other signs of illness ie. no pain in stomach, nausea , sore ears, sore throat , headache and so on. Idea s? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012