Child having strep throat, cough. Vomitted brownish dark green color matter. Food or something unrelated?

My daughter is 21 months old. She has had strep throat the past week and has been very congested. She has a really horrible cough and last night she threw up in her sleep and it was strange brownish dark green color. All she had to eat that night for dinner was some grilled chicken and cucumbers and lettuce and some motts for tots fruit punch juice. And for desert she has 3-4 halves of mini Oreos they are very small and they were the halves without the cream. My wife and I were concerned and we aren t sure if its from her cough or something unrelated?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013