Child having stomach virus, vomiting several times, dehydrated. Relief with medication

hi good evening, My son, Santiago, is 5 years old and caught a stomach virus that is making him vomit several times a day since last Monday. I took him to the peds today and she diagnosed quite a severe dehydration situation. She prescribed 3 quarters of a Zofran pill and to give him liquids afterwards, we gave him the Zofran and he drank half a glass of Gatorade and then he went back to sleep. Should I wake him up to give him more? Thanks silvina
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013