Child having stomach pain, frequent motions, broken and soft stools, on asthma medicines. Cause?

my daughter has problems with her stomach, she complains of a little bit of pain and she has to go several times a day and her stools are broken and soft, they are brown but it is not one big piece and sometimes even smaller pieces. She is taking medicine for her asthma singular and she doesn t eat the best of diets either. We are trying to give her probiotics and she is trying to eat a bit better but she does eat a lot of carbohydrates mainly.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012