Child having stomach infection. On mother's milk, Naan pro. Vomiting, green motion, fever. Suitable treatment?

My nephew is one month old, he is given both mother s and Naan Pro 1 milk for every two hours because of which he is effected with a stomach infection by which his motion turned green and also he is vomitting what ever milk he is drinking and day before yesterday he got temperature as well, this infection did not pass on to blood is what doctor confirmed post blood test . He is under medication for two days now and he is given Taxim, please confirm if this treatment is fine or do we have to give any other medicine other than this as we are worried because fever is coming back by evening. Please suggest what can be done. We stay in Hyderabad. Also suggest a good Pediatrician in Hyderabad.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013