Child having stomach ache and fever. What cure should be done?

My 8 year old son has been complaining off and on for a week of tummy aches. We didn t think much of since he is lactose intolerate and assumed he ate something he souldnt have. This morning his tummy was aching again and he ran a temp. of 104. The lowest we have been able to get it down today has been 102; alternating motrin and tylenol . He doesnt usually deal with being sick very well but doesnt seem to be too uncomforable by the tummy ache. Should we wait to see how he does tonight and take him to ped. tomorrow?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012