Child having stammering, stresses the first syllable of words, waits and then talks. Has just started speaking in sentences. Normal?

I m Amali Precila....My daughter Amanda Patrizzi just turned 2 yrs old on June 2 , 2012. She started speaking connecting two three words and form sentences.. but suddenly she stammers to start a word...she stresses the first syllable of words, waits and then talks... is this a real problem ?should i take this serious and take her to any speech therapist? or is it normal? pls guide me doctor... what are the remedies for making it norma?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012