Child having square shaped itchy raised skin rashes on the leg, fingers and toes. Not responding to benadryl. What could these be?

My daughter developed four, square-shaped rashes on her leg. They are all raised, itchy, & hurt. I have been putting Benadryl cream on them, but it doesn t seem to help. The next day, the same rash appeared on her left pinky. She s had this rash for a total of 4 days now. Tonight, I noticed the same rash between her toes. What do you think this could be? Thanks for your help!
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012