Child having speech delay and behavioural issues, losing concentration. Could this be affected by ent?

My son has speech delay and behavioural issues,doesn t seem to knw wen to behave like knw wen it s a serious environment especially school or church he just keeps talking though he is talking more now but not almost always understood by strangers,his school complain he is disruptive in class that Is wia I say behavioural issues loses concentration very hyper active though very smart kid.could this be affected by ent?is there any chance at all?he is 4years 4mths
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012