Child having sore belly, headache, throat, diagnosed with tonsillitis, appendicitis, has pain on bending. Diagnosis right?

My seven year old daughter came home from school yesterday with a sore belly and headache , she seemed to be ok so I just gave her some panadol and she didnt say any more about it. Today she was sent home from school with a sore bely and throat , we took her to the doctor and she has tonsilitis and possible appendicitis . her belly is so bloated and sore. it hurts when she bends over just to pick up soap in the shower. I am so concerned but am not sure whether it is her appendix or not.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012