Child having something like a grain of rice stuck inside the penis with both ends visible. What could it be?

My 3-year-old son has something on the top of his penis shaft, just below the head (he is circumcized) that looks like a blackhead pimple . It looks like it could be squeezed or tweezed and it would come out. It also looks kind of like a splinter or a grain of rice stuck under the skin. It appears also that both ends of it are visible, like it went in through the skin. He says it doesn t hurt and he did not flinch when I touched it to see what it was, though he didn t want me messing with it. I noticed it a couple of days ago. Any advice?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013